Financial Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an administrative professional who is a natural organizer with the ability to perform multiple tasks. The ideal candidate is resourceful, able to work independently, is a forward thinker, who is comfortable speaking with a diverse client base and is a master when communicating in written and spoken word.
- Prepare and process new business paperwork.
- Prepare reports for referral and client meetings.
- Maintain follow-up systems for pending client issues.
- Maintain a Client Relationship Management (CRM) data base.
- Manage the calendar and schedule appointments.
- Assist financial advisor with client support and time management.
- Handle financial operational problems, such as issues with statements and transactions.
- Handle email and mail correspondence, input transactions for client accounts.
- Monitor client files for compliance with various regulations.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior employment working for a financial services company, broker/dealer (ideally LPL Financial), retirement or financial planning practice, investment company or life insurance agency is preferred.
- Familiarity with Redtail CRM a plus.
- Securities 6, 63, and SC Life & Health insurance licenses are highly desirable.
- Dedication to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow directions and work with minimum supervision; take ownership of assigned tasks, and think for themselves.
- Excellent administrative, time management, and organizational skills.
- Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match, Discretionary bonuses
- Positive, family-friendly work environment
Job Type: Full Time
Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Customer Service Representative – Columbia/Chapin, SC
The McKenna Agency, Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time Licensed Customer Service Representative to assist in the production of new business and the retention of renewal accounts for personal and commercial lines of insurance in our Chapin, SC location. This position provides field service to designated accounts in support of Producer activities and maintains high service standards.
McKenna Agency, Inc. Mission Statement:
The McKenna Agency, Inc. team is ethically committed to providing you with thoughtful, professional guidance and personalized service to enable you to establish and maintain control over your financial life. We commit to establishing a long-lasting client relationship with you through maintaining the highest standards of quality, professionalism and integrity. We specialize in providing insurance, retirement planning and business services to meet your needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Answer phones to assist with customer requests, handle mail, email and faxes timely
- Maintain compliance and follow record keeping procedures
- Process payments, endorsement changes, and issue proof of coverage
- Assist with quoting accounts, seeking referrals, and offering multiline recommendations
- Focus on retention of current accounts and helping gain new business
- Prepare renewal packets for producers
- Contact clients regarding late pays, policy renewals, and proactively ask if any changes in exposure
- Assist commercial and personal lines producers as needed
- Must hold an active SC Property & Casualty insurance license
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferred in commercial and personal lines
- Experience working in an independent agency with multiple carriers is strongly preferred
- Applied/TAM Management system experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong computer-skills and ability to multi-task is a must
- Must have strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter
- Typing speed of 40+ WPM required
Job Type: Full-time