1.) CHARLESTON OFFICE:
McKenna Agency, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Due to ever-increasing growth and service demands at the agency, we have many career opportunities to fill. Check this page frequently to see a list of job openings, and their requirements.
If you are interested in applying for any position at our agency, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Charleston@wesmckenna.com. A hiring manager will contact you regarding your submission ASAP. If you are an intelligent, personable, and motivated individual, we look forward to hearing from you!
We have the following positions open for immediate entry into our Sales & Service organizations:
2.) BEAUFORT OFFICE
The McKenna Agency, Inc. is seeking to hire a Full Time Licensed Selling Customer Service Representative for our Beaufort, SC location:
To assist in the production of new personal lines and commercial lines auto insurance accounts. Provide service to designated accounts and maintain high service standards.
- Actively solicits new personal lines and commercial lines auto insurance accounts via phone or in person
- Receives phone calls from clients and companies, complies with requests and keeps producer informed of client activities
- Services accounts per underwriting guidelines and requests.
- Maintain customers’ account on agency automation system, documenting conversations in notes, sending confirmations to inured and adhering to all other automation procedures that are/become established.
- Maintain a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with customers, agency and company personnel to minimize potential for error and omission claims
- Maintain and work x-date lists to generate new business
- Actively work the Requote list to solicit new business
15 Sams Point Road, Beaufort SC, 29907
Licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance
3 years insurance experience
Knowledge of Applied Systems, a plus
Excellent phone skills
Willingness to actively solicit new business
McKenna Agency, Inc. Mission Statement:
The McKenna Agency, Inc. team is ethically committed to providing you with thoughtful, professional guidance and personalized service to enable you to establish and maintain control over your financial life. We commit to establishing a long-lasting client relationship with you through maintaining the highest standards of quality, professionalism and integrity. We specialize in providing insurance, retirement planning and business services to meet your needs.
PO Box 1340
Greer, SC 29652
(864) 469-6985 office
(864) 236-4049 fax
109 Lovett Drive - 2nd Floor
Woodruff Road Corp. Center
Greenville, SC 29607
(866) 285-5173 toll-free
(864) 676-9696 local
(864) 676-1556 fax
(843) 224-4988 wireless
Get Directions/Map It
2 Merchants Lane - Ste 112
Beaufort, SC 29907
(843) 812-8881 office