Licensed CSR / Receptionist
Create a positive first impression on behalf of the agency. Handle requests in a professional, accurate, and timely manner or direct clients to the proper person Perform clerical duties as assigned. Serve as receptionist and point of contact for all visitors to the office.
This position also assists the producers in the production of new personal lines accounts and the retention of renewing personal lines accounts in keeping with agency goals.
Provides field service to designated account in support of agent activities and maintains high service standards. Secures and submits required renewal underwriting information as needed. Processes change requests for auto ID cards, change confirmations and customer requested cancellations. Actively solicits to improve coverage or round out accounts through cross sell and upsell opportunities to clients at every service contact. Actively provides retention effort to clients in the event of a cancellation. Schedules policy review appointments for the agents. This position is largely focused on servicing current clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide outstanding customer service and positive first impression as the face of the agency
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and willingness to help are critical to the success of this position
- Availability and punctuality are key components to this position and you may be required to arrive early or stay late on occasion
- Unlock and lock doors in accordance with business hours
- Make sure the entryway, waiting area, bathrooms and kitchen are kept clean, well-stocked, and presentable at all times
- Answer phones to assist with customer requests, handle mail, email and faxes timely
- Follow up on voicemail messages within 24 hours
Maintain compliance and follow record keeping procedures including proper file documentation for every contact and proper upkeep of agency management system’s billing screen
- IF IT’S NOT IN TAM, IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!!
- Process payments, endorsement changes, and issue proof of coverage
- Handle the bank deposit and remittance daily
- Complete beginning of day for late pay calls
- Contact clients regarding late pays, policy renewals, and proactively ask if any changes in exposure
- Properly handle or assign e-memo requests per respective locations/producers
- Complete exceptions report daily and send to producers
- Conduct proper follow-up procedures to help retain accounts
- As needed, may assist with quoting accounts, seeking referrals, and offering multiline recommendations
- Focus on retention of current accounts and helping gain new business through payment collection, referrals, and observing cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- In charge of marketing such as writing thank you cards to send to new business clients, birthday reminders, informing clients of office closings, etc.
- Assist personal lines producers and act as backup for Account Retention Specialist as needed